Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Halliburton...

So Halliburton is moving it's corporate headquarters to Dubai and shipping the CEO out there to head up operations. They say in the article that all other senior executives will stat in Houston and that non of the 4,000 employee's will be effected. Now I am not judgeing Halliburton's decision. Although I perfer job's to stay onshore we are all in the game of maximizing our profits. Halliburton must feel that this is the best way to do that. I do question however how all other senior management would be moved, and no stay effected. That to me seems impractical, but I guess time will tell.

Stocks slightly lower overseas on the open, but it will be Retail sales which will capture everyone's attention at 8.30am (New York Time).

Expected +.3%

Good Luck and Good Forex Trading.

WWW.FXTRADINGIDEAS.BLOGSPOT.COM

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home