Tuesday, January 02, 2007

OK Back to the markets

As I sat at my desk today trying to come up with a great new trading idea I realized that, that was my problem from the beginning. Why a new trade idea? The themes that have been in the market have changed just because the calander has gone from 2006 to 2007??.

It seems that to many traders try to out think the market. The Dollar to me still seems to be under tremendous pressure( Buy Euro). Emerging Markets seem to have a bounce in their step. I would however look to cross some of these postions. Short Chile, Long Colombia. Short Chile, Long Brazil. Short Usd/Agry. Similar trades to what I have had on for quite some time. Mexico rates have come a long, long way. I am not as aggressive at looking for lower rates in theis country. Although I still hold a similar size position I have moved it considerably down the curve. Everyone I talk to seems to be bullish on Asia. I am also but selectivly. I do not have these positions on yet, but will be looking to short China and Taiwan against Korea and India (possibly Indonsia also).


I have no other words of wisdom at this time.


FXTRADINGIDEAS@AOL,COM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home