Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Thailand Restrictions...Continued.

Today the Finance Minister stated:

"Thailand excludes equities investments from the Baht measure"

I am not so sure this is going to make the situation any better. From what I am hearing this new statement was made in response to the Equity markets getting hit hard overnight. Also I am hearing that the Military (remember there was a Coup in Sept)ordered this new measure. All this news certainly does not make me (if I were an investor) comfortable. I would think that any bounce in the equity or bond market will be met with selling from forgeign investor's.

For the "big dollar" I am currently long Euro/Usd at 1.3158. I will leave a stop below 1.3120. It feels to me that the market is looking for any and all opportunites to sell dollars.

FXTRADINGIDEAS@AOL.COM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home