Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Day two of a quiet week.

As I posted yesterday, I think we are in for a quiet week. The dollar is little changed. U.S. interest rate futures slightly lower and Emerging Markets are all abit stronger. Remember my Triad Theory, Market move three ways...Up....Down ....or stay the same. If you can put a position on that two out of three make money then it drastically increases your chances of making money. This is the case during weeks like this. Slow, quiet markets. Little information out to change direction. A positive carry trade can really pay dividends. This is how I trade. For my personel account (dividend paying stocks....) and when on the job.

Now on to more important things....The MET'S.

1-0 so far, Glavine looked great the other night, and the defense.... WOW!. Tonight the ageless wonder El Duque is on the mound. I am abit concerned by the pitching staff as it is abit old (Glavin, El Duque) and unproven (Maine, Perez, Pelfrey)but with the bat's that we have we should be in it till the end.


Good Luck and Good Forex Trading.....and Go Met's !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home