Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I am Back.....

Hello all, I am back. Actually returned Sunday night but have been a bit behind and trying to catch up. The tornument was fun, kids played well, and my little man made one spectacular diving catch in centerfield to end a rally. Ok he was 0 for 8 with 2 strikeouts and 2 walks but we will not talk about that.

On to the markets.

Really no where. I think this is what we are store for going forward. I think you need to pick and choose your spots, try to trade from a position of positive carry and take profit when available. Do not look for the homerun but rather a few singles and doubles.

Not alot in this post but just working my way back in.

Good Luck and Good Forex Trading.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home