Monday, February 26, 2007

Markets opening abit calmer this morning

Markets seem to be abit calmer this morning after a slight nervousness on Friday. This in spite of some tough talk coming out of Iran.

President Mahamoud Ahmadinejad stating "no brake and no reverse gear".

Oil now above $61 per barrel makes commidity based currencies continue to look attractive. I will continue with my current trades.

Long Euro/Usd
Long Chile/Usd
Long Krw/Usd

Short Cny/Usd
Short Sgd/Usd

Short Brazil and Mexico Rates.

I see no reason to change these positions for now. I do not have large positions currently so I am nimble in case it is necessary.

These are the Fx Trading Ideas for Today

Good Luck and Good Forex Trading.

FXTRADINGIDEAS@AOL.COM

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home