Friday, August 11, 2006

Vacation time has arrived

I will be leaving on Vacation today and not returning till August 28. It feels like a good time to go away. The markets are quiet and I expect little to happen (famous last words). The Bank of Japan did not change rates last night.Usd/Jpy is much higher (as is China which definitly suits me) and I must admit I am a little surprised bythis reaction. Did anyone really think they would raise rates ? I strongly feel that any rate rises will be slow (very slow). After 10+ years of zero to negative growth, Japanese officials will not risk a recover by hiking rates to quickly.


So my trading ideas for today are.......Square up and go on Vacation for two weeks, that is what I am going to do !


FXTRADINGIDEAS@AOL.COM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home