Monday, May 09, 2005

Strong Employment number

Fridays employment number signals to me that the Fed has been right all along. Growth is stronger then everyone believed. Also Gas prices (which I have discussed previously) have been coming off (I know not fast enough). That puts money right back into the consumers pocket.

I am looking for the Euro to continue under pressure (previous posts look for 1.2200). Also dollar rates ARE GOING HIGHER !!!!

Higher Yielding currencies which I am currently long of have been struggling abit. I will continue to caustiously hold these postions.

U.K. numbers today showed weaker growth and higher inflation. Not a good mix. The currency has taken a beating in the last few days (as has my yield portfolio) but I maintain that under this senario rates will not come lower just moderate. Stay long GBP and Long Short Sterling against USD Futures.


These are my FX Trading Ideas for today.

Good Luck to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home